First coordination meeting of the project „Zones and roads“
The first coordination meeting was held on 14.02.2013 in premisses of the Technical Service in Thessaloniki, R. Greece between the project teams of the two project partners: Centre for development of the South-East region, R. of Macedonia and Region of Central Macedonia, R. Greece and the main discussed subjects of the meeting were the folowing:
- The current implementation of the project and a review of documents related to future activities;
- The importance of meeting the deadline for submission of the report project progress;
- Developing a communication plan for activities related to the promotion of projects;
- Presentation of the territory on which the project activities will be done;
- Developing a Study for an entry of infrastructure in the industrial zones of the South-East planning region for the Project „ZONES AND ROADS”;
- Set the timetble of the future meetings between the partners.
Both project teams agreed about successful implementation of the project within the timeframe.